Sunday 10 April 2011

The Base: Contents Page Progress




This post tracks the progress of the production of my contents page for my music magazine, The Base. As you can tell, there were not many vast changes with my contents page production, however I feel the small changes that were made, made the contents page visually much better. The use of images on my contents page were the main changes carried out, I felt my images were not strong enough to use on my contents page. With regards to the photo in the top-right hand corner of the first image, the photo of X2 is too similar to the one used on my front cover and its important to have different shots etc. so i changed the photo. Also with the photo of the female, it was not strong enough so it was removed and replaced with text. Overall I felt that the changes made were for the better and enhanced my final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment